Here it is...
- sweet, melancholy, hopeful trifle. A good way to relax after a long day.Shut Up Flower Boy Band
- owns my heart, body, and soul. And possibly some more prosaic parts like spleen and toenails. I thought I was done with dramas forever (I am not even kidding) and SUFBB single-handledly brought me back into the fold.
WANT TO WATCHFeast of the Gods
- I have low expectations of this one - family dramas involving food aren't really my bag - but I plan to check it out due to my love for Sung Yuri and Joo Sang Wook, who play the leads.God of War
has yet to lead me wrong as far as sageuks are concerned and the synopsis of slave rising to general, is very much up my alley. Plus, the clips look insane
. Darksmurf is subbing (I thought I was going to go spare when I thought there were no subs) and I plan to hold off until the first 6-8 eps are subbed for a proper binge.Light and Shadow
- I am a sucker for both period dramas and Ahn Jae Wook. I just want to hold off until I have more time and more subs are out (once again, all hail ds).Queen Insoo
- this sageuk seems universally praised but no subs are in sight. Argh!Vampire Idol
- if only I knew where to find subs, this sounds insane and up my alley.
DROPPEDDream High 2
- after one ep, I was both bored and lost (this has a cast of dozens and, as they are all played by idols, I had no idea who was who). I might give it another chance though, because I am fond of empty poppy spectacle. Once the ships straighten out, that is, because it seems the shipper confusion currently reigns supreme.Fermentation Family
- I was so excited for this, seeing that it starred Song Il Gook and was written by the people who did Mawang and Resurrection. And...it nearly put me to sleep. I've heard it gets good around ep 9 but the thought of sitting through 9 hours first kinda ruins any desire to verify. It's a very pretty drama but cooking as a topic is soporific.Hanbando/Korean Peninsula
- I was looking forward so much to this! Two eps in, and it makes Poseidon looks like a well of emotional truth. Seriously, no. No.History of the Salaryman
- smart but too way out there for me to watch every week. Maybe if the lead was someone I found more attractive than Lee Bum Soo. /shallowOjakgyo Brothers
- I watched for Ji Eun and Tae Hee to get together and, when they did, I bailed. I am sure there will be some angst for them or something, but I am not in the mood. I might get back to it though - but for now I like the thought of my darlings being happy. Gloria remains the only 50-ep kdrama I watched in its entirety with no fastfowarding.The Moon That Embraces the Sun
- I genuinely get neither the rabid fandom nor the ratings - I have rarely have been this uniformly bored as I have been watching the first six eps of this puppy. Sageuk is my favorite genre and I couldn't even sit through this, which says volumes. It's so simplistic, it makes my brain hurt, but that isn't its cardinal sin (I've enjoyed plenty of dramas that made Moon look like Shakespeare), my utter lack of involvement in these characters or the plot, is.
NEVER STARTED 12 Men in a Year
- I have no idea of the plot, except a vague notion it's about a professional woman dating, a topic I find duller than dirt.Bachelor's Vegetable Store
- I have yet to figure a single 'must see' thing about this drama. Maybe if I were fonder of Ji Chang Wook.If Tomorrow Comes
- I don't even know what this is about!King Gwanggaeto the Great
, sorry King, but there is only so much room on my sageuk plate and God of War sounds more like my thing. Especially since I've yet to see anyone enthused about Gwanggaeto.Live with Style
- all I think of when I think of this drama are its cutesy poster and the absence of any hook whatsoever.Stroke of Good Luck
- my mind is in the gutter :PTake Care of Us Captain
- airlines are boring but the real killer is Gu Hye Sun. I have learned the hard way that she's my kryptonite - I cannot stand her in any type of role.Wild Romance
- weird hair, OTT romcom lunacy, and sports. No, thanks!