I haven't had much time for dramas in the last few days but on the plus note, Baby Mousie is now trying to shape consonants with her mouth, really really hard - I think she is trying to say the letter "p". Her babble now sounds a bit more like talking.
1. I did catch up on ep 12 of Black and White
which was (big shock, here) awesome. The confrontation with Zai Tian and Chen Lin = winning my heart. I confess I am getting more and more
interesed in Zai Tian and less and less in Ying Xiong - the latter is cool (and hot) but much less messed-up and not a mystery.
2. Where are the subs for Smile
? I can't find any past ep 2. It's Matsujun
, people. Matsujun. You are telling me that if a subber is slow others won't pick up the slack? *emoface*. Must have more Bito and Hana as am in mad withdrawal. This is the first jdrama I've been interested in, in a year+ and with my luck it's the one with irregular subs. If the subs are not coming out ever again, fine, I'll watch raw (because that's how much I love it) but still, *repeat emoface*.
3. Speaking of jdramas, I really need to continue Byakuyakou
. I stopped a bit back but I loved it - must watch more. Ditto for Ice World
. Am clearly lamo with no attention span.
4. Still haven't had a chance to start Brilliant Legacy
but this pic of the leads cracked me up immensely: ( Larger hilarious pic of male lead )
5. Is it just me or does this promo shot for Swallow the Sun
makes them look like Asian version of G.I. Joe?
I especially love the dude in the pimpalicious yellow jacket. It's his cammo when he infiltrates the color-blind. But, oh boy, how is Ji Sung so darn pretty? He remains the only kdrama star, besides Hae Hee, who looked good even with the military haircut.
6. I have just discovered (yes am backward) the streaming feature on Netflix. Buh-bye world as I shall be occupied by it: they have all sorts of things there, from silent movies to anime (I am sure subbed but even if I prefer dubbed, I don't prefer it enough to not watch via streaming)
7. I think we have someone auditioning for being Young Voldemort:
I haven't seen pop star TOP (what kind of a name is it anyway? Is there another member of his band named BOTTOM?) in anything, but this pic, ott moody as it is, got me even more excited for IRIS, where he plays an assassin, presumably after our awesome leading man, Lee Byung Hun.
8. Because one can never have too much of the adorable Yoon Kye Sang (Sister in law is 19, Crazy for You, Who are you), here is a pic from upcoming Triple
:( Pic here )
9. Dumas' The Women's War
is quite entertaining - I don't care for the hero (don't hate him or anything but he is not particuarly compelling) but not only are the poltics fun, the two female lead characters, the "well-behaved" Claire de Cambes (who nontheless rides around dressed as a man and is actively involved in a Civil War) and Nanon de Lartigues (a very clever, ambitious lover of a powerful old Duke. She is portrayed positively, which I loved) are very very awesome. I think they should stop competing for the love of a rather light-weight hero and instead have an awesome lesbian affair.
10. Get to see Star Trek
this weekend. So excited!