That is all.
Press-conference for MSOAN. I can't even do my usual snark about Jang Geun Seok being out of the norm because the rest of them look equally hideous. Did they all have their outfits and hair done by an insane blind alien with hatred for the human race?
1. Secondary Girl whose name I don't know. Why did you steal a jacket from a Napoleonic Wars museum? Also, please eat, your legs are inverted. On the plus side, you are the most masculine one of the bunch.
2. Jang Geun Seok, please make a cross-dressing drama, you clearly are dying to. Love the hair - it's the haircut I had a couple of years ago only more girly. You have clearly bought your shirt at the nicest ladies' boutique available. I will charitably assume the leopard jacket is the result of you temporarily going both blind and insane.
3. Moon Geun Young, why does your hair look like a child's Raggedy Ann doll's hair? Surely you can afford better extensions. The tights are horrifying and the dress looks like something a cat barfed on, in black-and-white.
4. Kim Jae Wook, have you been borrowing ketamine from your friend Joo Ji Hoon? Because being high as a kite is the only excuse for that look. You make Jang Geun Seok look well-put-together. The only good thing I can say about curly bangs of horror hair is that at least it distracts a little from your nightmare outfit. Next time, please try not to steal a giant's shirt, especially when the hem is uneven. As for the 'jacket' (I use the term loosely), surely you can aford one that covers all of your torso and doesn't look like something chewed it. Also, like the rest of your clothes, it looks like it was done by a blind tailor who didn't quite know how to measure either length or width and tied it up with string.
God, such a trainwreck. And the cast is not making me happy by their acting either. I don't know secondary girl from Adam, I have suffered enough having to put up with Moon Geun Young snivelling her way through every episode of Cinderella Unni to ever get excited about seeing her in anything again, I honestly do not get Jang Geun Seok's appeal (I think he looks like a freak and is not a particularly good actor*), and while I liked Kim Jae Wook in Bad Guy immensely, here he looks like a lunatic asylum escapee and is unlikely to have a role in any way worthwhile.
I am so watching this drama! It's my new Bad Love only, sadly, minus the sexiness of Kwon Sang Woo's six-pack and weeping.
* Before the JGS fangirls descend en masse and lynch me, look here - I've seen him in two dramas (Hong Gil Dong, You're Beautiful) and three movies (Going Crazy Waiting, Baby & Me, and DRMFSLTD). He didn't impress me in any of them - YAB was about the best and he made me tolerate the drama longer than I otherwise would have but since the character had the subtlety and nuance of a brick, I can't say he made me change my mind about his acting chops by being in it. It's pretty painful to watch him act opposite someone who actually has chops (his scenes opposite Kang Ji Hwan in HGD made me want to cringe for him).