1. When I walked into the office today, there was a dozen mutli-colored roses in a vase on my desk. Mr. Mousie has ordered them 'just because' because he told me on last Valentine's Day he'd pick four random days of the year to get me flowers. I am still giddy.
2. I have finished Tatta Hitotsu No Koi
and there was weeping and squee. There will be long meta too, but later because I really need to collect myself.
3. Times I have rewatched Makino and Domyouji reunion in New York City scene? Eight so far. Times I've watched it today? Once. It's what I do before I leave for the day. Yeah, I need help. I turn it off as soon as they open their mouths though because, to quote alexandral
, 'my poor heart.'
4. Green Rose
continues to be amazing and I will meta on it shortly, but for now (in the middle of ep 5), I will just take time to note that Jung-Hyun might be falsely accused, on the run from prison, utterly broke, with a dead mother and never being able to be with the woman he loves, but throughout it all, he manages to maintain amazing skin. Those prison moisturizers must be awesome. Yeah, let's look at the positives.
5. I keep impatiently waiting for Friday for a new Hana Yori Dango
episode. Seriously, counting the days. Just the thought of there being more, soon, and Fridays, feels me with glee. Haven't been like that since early Veronica Mars
. Even though it will be hardsubbed so I'll have to re dl, I definitely plan to get raws.
6. I am reading Valentine
by George Sand, and it's a fun book, but I must say I am amused at the whole 'ooooh, Grandma is too vulgar, Valentine is delicate with womanly modesty and not wanting to cheat on her husband with her OTP' considering Sand's personal life. I guess it's a case of 'do as I say, not as I do.' I think I prefer Musset's Child of the Century
, though I remember the protagonist being overly-emo.
7. I am watching The Painted Veil
later in the week. Edward Norton! SQUEE!
8. ( This awesome Star Wars cartoon still makes me smile )
9. Because I can. ( Ponies )
10. Nothing. Why should ten be a special number? Abolish the tyranny of the decimal system!