1. Preview for ep 18 of IRIS
I am getting really nervous - Hyun Joon seems to be suspecting Seung Hee - if she is a member of IRIS then I will positively die. NO, please please please.
2. I managed to watch more of Will It Snow for Christmas
- so ridiculously good, and written in such a way that I can buy the childhood love foundation because (1) they were high-school age, so more likely to stick in mind and also interacted a lot; (2) both went on to be functional and not just fantasizing about the other every night; (3) most important - their relationship was literally life-changing for her, for spoilery reasons, so it would definitely stick in her memory and also - she's basically the one bright thing in a pretty soul-killing life, for him - no wonder he gloms.
Have a yummy yummy bit:( Larger )
3. Apparently a new trailer for Slave Hunters/Chuno
aired after IRIS which has Dae Gil/Hye Won bits - at last! (My shipping preferences for this drama change like the wind - if they show her with Tae Ha, I ship her with Tae Ha, if they show her with Dae Gil, I ship her with Dae Gil. Maybe they should all get together in one OT3 of angst and hotness. Though considering I am already shipping for a drama which won't air for a month, perhaps the less said about me, the better :P). There is...wait for it...piggybacking! Hopefully he left his sword at home at that time :)
ETA: Here it is. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG (((Hye Won)))
4. Because I couldn't get Snow Xmas to work last night, I ended up watching eps 4 and 5 of Innocent Love
and much fun was had by all - girlfriend-in-a-coma Junya, beginning-to-remember-she-was-molested Kanon, homicidal-maniac Brother, serial-killer-eyes Choir Girl, euthanisia-happy Subaru, etc.( Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiip - I defy you not to ship them )
5. And now for the ridiculous: apparently Lee Byung Hun is being slapped with a breach of promise lawsuit by a Canadian woman. Article on Dramabeans
. Long story short: LBH dated some Canadian girl, and now she alleges he "lured" her to Korea by promises of marriage but once she moved, stuck her in a house in Seoul and didn't visit her much. I only have three thoughts on this (1) if this is true, all that makes him is a bad boyfriend and, arguably, a jerk (I wouldn't even go that far - people get bored in relationships all the time and walk out). If you could sue a guy for being a jerk, the judicial system would break from overload and die; (2) Bwaahahahahaha - that's subject to a lawsuit???? I thought breaches of promise actions died with Queen Victoria; and (3) Oh, LBH, why on earth do you even need to sweet-talk? I am pretty sure there are scores of attractive ladies who'd be happy to get together with you in exchange for a promise - a promise of a one-night stand :D
6. My Kindle seems to have died :( I need it! I don't post about books much on here because I talk about them elsewhere, but I've been powering through early P.G. Wodehouse (British humorist-novelist and my favorite writer) and I need my fix. I am in the minority where I prefer early Wodehouse to his 'mature' work - the style in his later work gets even more polished and perfect but his earlier books have emotion, and I like that. Can anyone imagine Bertie Wooster with a heart? I am especially in love with "Jill the Reckless" (Jill is awesome, and Wally = love, plus there is all that stuff about play-making and production which PGW knew intimately) but The Intrusion of Jimmy is also a ridiculous delight.
's picspam inspired me to check out SyFy's Alice
. I liked Tin Man and I generally like riffs on classics. That reminds me, must give "The Looking Glass Wars" a look.