1. I have new shoes. Bought at Nine West. They have huge heels, are light brown, laquered, open toed, and GORGEOUS. My excuse? I realized I have no brown shoes at all. Not that many shoes, period, mainly boots and sandals. Time to shoe-shop! My shoes are a cross between this shoe
(only it has a strap across) and this shoe
(that's the kind of strap they have) (only of course they are light brown in color, not light pink or pastel). I keep randomly staring at my feet. The heels are at least 3.5 inches and the best thing is, they are the exact shade as my coat. eeeee!
posted an awesome Hyun Bin (Korean actor) picspam here
3. This evening, klmorgan
and I are having a Fushigi Yuugi
4. Yesterday, when I stopped by CVS, they had my favorite ice-cream (half the time they are out): Haagen-Datz's vanilla with chocolate covered almonds. It's safely stashed in the fridge now, but I can still hear its siren song.
manga OWNS me and Kyohei is my newest fictional crush. He is violently awesome (or is it 'awesomely violent'). I love the bit in volume 2 where the guys get kidnapped by a murderess (but a real lady, as they are quick to point out, LOL) ghost who's taken posession of Sunako and so she chains them all up in basement, dresses them in s&m-y attire, to have her wicked way with them and kill them (yes, it's official, the mangaka LOVES s&m. Half her face panels feature Kyohei behind bars or in cuffs). But Kyohei burns his way through the ropes and then decides that the best way to get Sunako to kick the ghost out and retake posession of her body is to kiss her. Because she'll flip so much. And he is right! Heeeeee. And he ends up carrying her (wrapped in a blanket) the steep way out of the basement, which is AWESOME. And then the guys (who seem permanently strapped for cash) decide that the gear the ghost put them in would totally sell well and complain about the clothes and Kyohei is all 'I am the one who looks like a freak, in all these chains' ROFL. I really hope if Sunako and Kyohei ever really hook up, they never have any kids, because OMG, scary parents. And I have volumes and volumes to go!
6. Green Rose
also owns me. Ep 4, with the desperation, and the angst, and hotness? YES.
7. First ep of Hana Yori Dango 2
aired earlier today in Japan and the torrent will be up soon and I read spoilers and *glee*
8. There is a person in Malaysia I could hug right now. Just before I left the house this morning, a FedEx person showed up. Inside the package? Even though I ordered less than a week ago? My delicious, shiny, shrink-wrapped DVDs of Tatta Hitotsu No Koi
(Just One Love) which I unwrapped and checked, and yes indeed, they have shiny Chinese, Malay and perfect English
(!!!!!) subtitles. (Oddly, the pic quality, while fine enough, is not as crisp as my dls, but I don't care). OMG. Bye, weekend!
9. Brunch on Sunday. I missed having brunch in this cool Belgian place and that is where I'll be heading. Or maybe this little place that does (among other things) oatmeal souffles (to die for). Or a Swedish place with some amazing salmon dishes. I love brunch and we haven't gone out to one for a while. But we will this time.
10. Jasper Fforde's Jack Spratt Nursery Crime books. Just discovered, instantly beloved...