There are rumors, not sure how substantiated, that Koreans want to make their own version of Hana Yori Dango
. (thanks kitkat_cat
for linking me to it)
Hmmm. Hanadan is like a kdrama already so yay if true :)
Also, according to that story (on hanadan comm), fans are picking who they'd like (not that the casting people will listen or anything) and some of them make me go whaaaaa?
1. Yoon Eun Hye: I can actually very much see that. She'd be my first choice. Her or Lee Ji Ah (Sujini in Legend). But the story would so have to be set in college.
2.Goo Hye Sun: no idea who she is
1. Jo In Sung: Ummm, seeing that Bali is already a much darker, adult and frelled-up version of Hanadan, JIS was MADE to be Domyouji. Except for two not-so-niggling problems: (1) He is enlisting next year and (2) Too old! I suppose if they set it in last year of college, I'd buy it.
2. Kang Dong Won: He can play anyone, but once again, too old? Also, good luck trying to get him to do a drama.
3. Lee Dong Gun: Mmmmm...*drifts off* I somehow see him more as a Rui though. I don't think he could do the requisite off-kilter rage.
4. Jang Hyuk: ???????????? If I can squinch my eyes and see JIS as Domyouji, age-wise, Jang Hyuk? You are kidding! I adore him to bits, but the man is 30+ and looks it! Nothing wrong with that, he is scrumptuous, but how can he be Domyouji? Very very grad student Domyouji? LOL
5. Hyun Bin: he and JIS are most age appropriate of the bunch but once again, much more of a Rui vibe to me. Maybe it's my Snow Queen hangover, but also, his strength is quiet introspective scenes. Even in Kim Sam Soon, those were the ones he rocked, not the angry ones.
My choice: JIS! Though I could see Eric do it, if QSS was any indication of his ability to be a hot, violent jerk. Though once again, he'd be too old.
1. Im Joo Hwan
2. Choi Si Won
3. Jang Geun Seuk
I don't know who any of them are except JGS who is being awesome as the Prince in HGD and could probably be Rui very well. Joo Ji Hoon could be awesome but it would break my heart for him and YEH to costar and not end up together.
So, out of these? For me? YEH/JIS/JGS.
But something tells me it will be the 'I can't distinguish them' boys from SuJu or similar.
If it even happens.
In other news, just when I thought I couldn't fangirl Bae Yong Joon any harder, apparently one of the things he said while accepting some award or other for The Legend
: "If the second part of TWSSG is produced, at that time I would like to express love to Sujni that I could not have done [in part 1, I presume]"
YESSSSSSS. *waves her happy DD/S shipper flag* Btw, if BYJ was 15 years younger, he'd be made to play Rui.